Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Management Consulting team based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting Professionals….
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
Meet the Talent & Organization Team
As a Talent & Organization (T&O) professional in the Capability Network, you’ll help clients across a variety of industries in the areas of Learning Design and Development, Change Management and HR Transformation. You’ll use your expertise to develop exciting new learning strategies and solutions. You’ll help clients manage organizational change and smooth the transition process. Essentially, you’ll be part of the team that is creating the workforce of the future!
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a HR Transformation Manager in our T&O practice, a typical day might include:
- Creating an HR strategy that is closely integrated with both the business strategy and the human capital strategy
- Supporting clients in the transformation journey to ‘Digital HR’
- Assisting clients in planning and managing the workforce and work changes that enable new operating models and organization design to enable the client’s next-gen business
- Driving success across Talent and HR by aligning with the HR operating model and HR technology architecture
- Helping clients design and deliver an outstanding Employee Experience for their people
- Assisting clients in the design and implementation a Shared Service Center delivery model
- Helping to provide digital and cloud-enabled solutions that are offered as a service (SaaS)
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members
- Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change