- Documenting business requirements
- Deep understanding of opportunity to order, order to cash process;
- Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Performing testing work
- Administering tools (e.g., testing tools)
- Bachelor degree and above
- 4+ SAP consulting related working experience (at least 3 yrs external SAP MNC implementation experience, global rollout is key preferred)
- Good learning skills (Faster learner)
- Good Team leadership
- Good attitude towards consulting type of work
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Solid Business / functional knowledge
- Master SAP implementation methodology
- Proven industry knowledge
- Large / complex implementation exp
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.