1.have right attitude, adaptability, analytical and delivery focused
2.up to 5 years of BA and IT experience
3.Experience working on Digital Transformation Project as Business Analyst
4.prefer Internet industry BA experience
5.worked on Agile project
6.Strong Communication Skills - English written and spoken
7.Mix of Global and Local experience.
1.The software architect role is responsible for the software architecture, which includes the key technical decisions that constrain the overall design and implementation for the project.
2.The software architect has overall responsibility for driving the major technical decisions, expressed as the software architecture. This typically includes identifying and documenting the architecturally significant aspects of the system, including requirements, design, implementation, and deployment "views" of the system.
3.The architect is also responsible for providing rationale for these decisions, balancing the concerns of the various stakeholders, driving down technical risks, and ensuring that decisions are effectively communicated, validated, and adhered to.
1.Intensive knowledge on several Java platform technologies, such as JNDI, DOM/SAX, Reflection, JSP, Taglib, EJB, Annotation, AOP, DI, REST, workflow, etc.
2. Familiar with one/several common frameworks/tools, such as Structs, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, JSF jQuery, jBPM, JIRA, JUnit, JMeter, Grinder, Selenium, etc.
3.Familiar with one/several common application servers, such as Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.
4.Well understanding on several design patterns, such as Singleton, Builder, Adapter, Facade, etc.
5.Experiences and solutions on all/specific part of web system application, such as user interface/components, input validation(single/cross), data transfer, business processes, transition control, exception handling, log management, interactive message, security handling, sync/async processes, performance, cloud computing, etc.
6.Experienced in both the problem domain, through a thorough understanding of the requirements, and the software engineering domain. If there is a team, these qualities can be spread across the team members, but at least one software architect must provide the global vision for the project;
7.Leadership in order to drive the technical effort across the various teams, and to make critical decisions under pressure and make those decisions stick. To be effective, the software architect and the project manager must work closely together, with the software architect leading the technical issues and the project manager leading the administrative issues. The software architect must have the authority to make technical decisions.;
8.Self-motivated and quick learner, be passionate on technology, able to work under pressure and stressful environment.
Solution Architect for all infrastructure components on outsourcing new business opportunities. Architecting compelling and competitive infrastructure solutions which demonstrate significant and quantifiable value to the client
1. Leveraging Accenture assets and third party relationships in architecting solutions
2. Leading the infrastructure solution planning teams including subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
3. Working alongside Sales Solutions to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CIO) and selling the solution
4. Bringing operational experience to bear to ensure solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture
5. Developing and negotiating contract content to ensure the infrastructure solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
6. Building strong links with and working collaboratively with Accenture groups (e.g. Mobilization, TC, AO) to ensure holistic solutions, transition and delivery
To apply for a role as a Solution Architect, you will need to demonstrate 5+ years experience covering the following areas:
1. Experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Outsourcing
2. Experience in architecting infrastructure solutions
3. Experience in leading solution planning teams
4. Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including:
5. Service Management & ITIL
6. Data Center operation, Service Desk , Workplace Services , Communication and Security
You will also need to have skills in the following areas:
1. Strong project management skills and associated experience in Information Technology Outsourcing. Includes experience with industry standard project management methods and tools.
2. Excellent client /customer relationship management skills at the executive level
3. Extensive client/customer service management skills
4. Good people management skills, including basic supervisory responsibilities
5. Strong oral , written and presentation skills in English and Chinese
6. Ability and credibility to deal with most senior level leadership internally and externally.
7. Commercial/intellectual acumen
8. Demonstrated structured problem solving abilities, mental agility
9. Ability to perform as part of a team.
10. Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment
11. Willingness to be mobile and meet client travel requirements
Project manager/ Senior manager
The candidate will be working for a world leading IT organization’s fast growing China branch targeted on hundreds of headcounts annual growth, and the candidate would cooperate with the expertise from the world to lead one or multiple projects and the project scope would cover the whole development lifecycle from requirement analysis till its operation support.
1. Defining project scope.
2. Estimating project work requirements through negotiations with a client team.
3. Creating project plans which address the key issues of: work quality, communication requirements such as scheduled teleconferences, staffing requirements, and a business continuity plan, among other important key determinants.
4. Work out a detail schedule of staffing requirements and communication this schedule to the HR team so that they can help set up a project team.
5. Create a project schedule with standard project management tools.
6. Track, monitor and report project status regularly (weekly/bi-weekly/major milestones) including elements such as: scope, quality, effort, schedule progress and risk/issue according to defined metrics plan.
7. Upon project completion: review overall project delivery status against defined objectives and share project assets with organization through debriefing.
8. Communicate with project stakeholders according to a predetermined schedule for progress reporting.
9. Performance management: -review and approve team objective settings and project feedback.
10. People management & capability development: coaching, training needs identification, team motivation, recognition, etc.
11. Build relationships of trust with client teams and improve client team satisfaction.
12. Commitment to center capability development and growth, including contribution to training, recruiting, innovation and initiatives.
13. Knowledge sharing: share lessons learnt and/or best practice with colleagues.
14. Drive project team language capability improvement.
1. A ‘Mastery’ level of the skills listed below is required:
2. Understanding of technical architecture within a given technical domain.
3. Project management experience.
4. Knowledge of software quality processes.
5. Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
6. 10+ years relevant working experience with 2+ years project management experience.
7. Excellent capability in written and verbal English - ELTS 6.5 certified or equivalent.
8. Experience leading a team or group of 10+ members.
Professional Skill Requirements
1. Advanced ability to contribute to a high-performance, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and contribute value-added elements to client enterprises.
2. Advanced ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance of colleagues and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team.
3. Excellent ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
4. Excellent project management skills.
5. Excellent conflict resolution skills.
6. Excellent time management skills.
Advanced team leading, coaching/supervising and performance management skills