- Participate in the gathering of functional requirements
- Actively participate and contribute to technical design activities
- Create supporting documentation for applications
- Understand the firm’s reporting processes and the relationships between data, and become familiar with SAP R/3 transactions, Business Warehouse (BW) and Business Explorer (BeX)
- Prepare and execute test plans
- Maintain existing applications and perform enhancements as required
- Provide technical support and work with Users to resolve issues
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Finance
- 2 – 3 yrs experience developing applications
- Demonstrable ability/experience writing dynamic Excel VBA macros (includes using ADO and creating Classes)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across multiple organizational levels needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with financial information systems (particularly SAP) a plus
- Proficient in speaking/reading/writing in English a must
- Experience using Business Explorer (BeX) to retrieve data from the SAP Business Warehouse
- Will average about 10% overtime.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.