- Shaping sourcing and procurement related functional strategy and market insights
- Leading sourcing and procurement diagnosis and transformation project with high standard quality and cost control
- Developing trust-based relationships with clients
- Developing compelling responses to new business opportunities
- Anticipating, assessing and managing risks and issues and taking appropriate actions as needed
- Developing expertise in sourcing & procurement practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Providing coaching and mentoring to junior consultants
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sourcing and procurement consulting practice, with 2 years individually leading consulting projects
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with manufacturing industry and understands it cross functional operations
- Strong capabilities on procurement data analysis, client and supplier communications & negotiations, and presentation (both oral and written)
- Strong and proven track record in category (direct and/or indirect) knowledge, strategic sourcing and supplier management experiences
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Flexibility to accommodate client and project travel requirements.
- Fluency in written English and Mandarin, oral English capability preferred
- MBA from global top tier program strongly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.