- Work with senior clients to identify their business problems and develop the right approach and analytical solution.
- Supervise the development of advanced analytics and statistical models to support functional and industry applications. For e.g. customer segmentation, customer acquisition, product cross-selling and customer retention, etc.
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
- Above 3 years of related working experience in Tableau/Qlik/EChart/Hadoop/Spark
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- Deep understanding in data analytics and data visualization
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Bachelor degree or above from top-tier university
- Major in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. are an advantage
- Fluent oral and written English
- Experience with Big Data solutions
- Skill in Scala, Python, R.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.