Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00331234 00331234_en
The opportunity is for Learning consulting where an individual must be experienced in the learning industry and should have played role of an Instructional Designer/content developer.
The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and changing requirements with frequent client interactions. Onsite travel is an integral part of this job and the individual should expect ad-hoc frequent travel.
The individual must understand the importance of designing and delivering appropriate Learning systems/performance support tools in the context of a large change program or a workforce transformation initiative.
• Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development
o Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design – incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
o Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
o Develop storyboards and simulations
o Collect the relevant media
o Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
o Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
o Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
• Understand the training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for training products.
• Promote collaboratively with the team and the stakeholders involved
Education- Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA
• Around 5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
• Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
• Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
• Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
• Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment.
• Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
• Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
• Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs.
• Strong analytical skills
• Integrated Business Perspective
• Business Acumen
• Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
• Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross Cultural Competence
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.