Job Location: Shanghai
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00331234 00331234_en
The opportunity is for Learning consulting where an individual must be experienced in the learning industry and should have played role of an Instructional Designer/content developer.
The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and changing requirements with frequent client interactions. Onsite travel is an integral part of this job and the individual should expect ad-hoc frequent travel.
The individual must understand the importance of designing and delivering appropriate Learning systems/performance support tools in the context of a large change program or a workforce transformation initiative.
• Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development
o Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design – incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
o Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
o Develop storyboards and simulations
o Collect the relevant media
o Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
o Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
o Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
• Understand the training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for training products.
• Promote collaboratively with the team and the stakeholders involved
Education- Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA
• Around 5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
• Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
• Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
• Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
• Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment.
• Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
• Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
• Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs.
• Strong analytical skills
• Integrated Business Perspective
• Business Acumen
• Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
• Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross Cultural Competence
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?