The opportunity is for Learning consulting where an individual must be experienced in the learning industry and should have played role of an Instructional Designer/content developer.
The individual should be prepared to work in a dynamic and flexible environment and changing requirements with frequent client interactions. Onsite travel is an integral part of this job and the individual should expect ad-hoc frequent travel.
The individual must understand the importance of designing and delivering appropriate Learning systems/performance support tools in the context of a large change program or a workforce transformation initiative.
• Understand the business problem, learner profile, & the evaluation methodology to implement in the proposed learning solution
• Work along with the Client Team to understand and take forward the solution approach and design to development and execution phase.
• Work through the phases of design and development
o Understand the learning solution design (Including functional design – incorporating user requirements & business solutions to meet business needs)
o Assist the Consultants in completing the detailed design
o Develop storyboards and simulations
o Collect the relevant media
o Provide direction to the Media/Web Development Team
• Contribute to users/client organization through the Learning process
o Prepare materials for Instructor Development Workshops, Train the Trainers etc.
o Help them plan their learning plan/schedules etc.
• Understand the training strategies; provide support during developing tools and templates for training products.
• Promote collaboratively with the team and the stakeholders involved
Education- Graduate/Post Graduate preferable with Background in HR/Learning
Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA
• Around 5 years of experience in instructional design, content development with understanding of training strategy, design strategy
• Business experience of learning content design and development in context of change management/ERP rollouts etc.
• Should have experience working with onsite teams alongside client teams.
• Select and use a variety of techniques for developing instructional content
• Understand and implement development model appropriate for a given project.
• Analyze the characteristics of existing and emerging technologies and their use in an instructional environment.
• Experience of Learning Content Design and Development Framework & Software Design cycle
• Business experience in working on projects developing content using tools like Datango, OnDemand, RWD, HTML, Captivate, Lectora, Flash, and be comfortable with client proprietary authoring tools ( The candidate should be aware of the technical functionalities & limitations of these tools)
• Thorough understanding and experience of different training product types like apps simulations, ILT, job aids, QRCs.
• Strong analytical skills
• Integrated Business Perspective
• Business Acumen
• Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form.
• Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross Cultural Competence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.