Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business Process Advisory professionals apply deep industry, domain and/or analytics skills to develop business insight, share recommendations with clients, and enable the implementation that helps clients realize business outcomes—such as revenue enhancement, operating cost reduction, working capital improvement and customer acquisitions.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Work on strategy/operation consulting and planning projects where analysis of situations or data and in-depth evaluation will be required;
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge and methodology to complex business issues, such as HR transformations, organization restructure etc.;
- Day to day interact with clients to ensure our solutions and services to exceed their expectations;
- Make efforts to increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings for clients;
- Drive business development activities;
- Coach junior team members.