- Work on strategy/operation consulting and planning projects where analysis of situations or data and in-depth evaluation will be required;
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge and methodology to complex business issues, such as HR transformations, organization restructure etc.;
- Day to day interact with clients to ensure our solutions and services to exceed their expectations;
- Make efforts to increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings for clients;
- Drive business development activities;
- Coach junior team members.
- 6+ years working experience in Human Resource consulting field with a reputable multinational management consulting firm;
- Familiar with competency model design, HR shared services, organization design, HR transformation, etc;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in both oral and written English is a MUST;
- Strong logic thinking and problem solving capability;
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and learn independently;
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.