Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Analytics professionals create new insights from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver value to our clients.
Sales and Service Analytics professionals develop and execute end to end analytics solutions to drive profitable customer growth, including Single View of Customer, Actionable Segmentation, Advanced Predictive Modeling, Pricing Optimization, Demand Forecasting, Digital Intelligence and Web Analytics, and Marketing Performance and ROI Enhancement. Our solutions covers all aspect of analytics including strategy creation, solution development, creative sourcing models, operating model deployment, etc.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Independently work on industry research, data management and analytics on projects;
- Function exposures: company operations, finance, supply chain management, etc;
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignment;
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others;
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.