- Independently work on industry research, data management and analytics on projects;
- Function exposures: company operations, finance, supply chain management, etc;
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignment;
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others;
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Advanced in SPSS and Excel VBA skill;
- At least 3 years working experience in consulting firms or data analytics fields;
- Bachelor degree above;
- Proficient verbal and written English;
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- Good financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.