BPM Lifecycle Consultant
Location: Shanghai/ Beijing
Accenture is one of the leading providers of management consulting services worldwide with more than 15,000 consultants in 49 countries. Our management consultants create, design and build new business models and help our clients integrate and operate them. You'll have the opportunity to turn theory into practice and shape strategies right through from inception to execution. How? By acting as a trusted advisor in identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing/restructuring critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates, in order to help them become a high-performance business. Our suite of services deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients and are built on both industry and business expertise.
We have opportunities for you to join our Management Consulting team in the Operations and Process transformation practice
Operations and Process Transformation Practice offers clients various methodologies and approaches to process improvement while establishing a governance and structure to manage the process changes across the organization. It takes an end to end view of the organization through multiple lenses like complexity reduction, lean processes, defect reduction, process innovation and Business Process management and so on.
We are currently seeking management consultants at the Consultant level to provide consulting services to our clients in the areas of BPML -, develop high-performance business process repositories to support business transformation, ERP and SOA efforts, and to establish BPML governance frameworks and organizations.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Lead or support key client engagements as required, driving the analysis, architecture , design and implementation of BPM projects
- Diagnosis of the client's current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity - including strategy, organization, processes and technology
- Develop and establish BPML governance processes and organizations (e.g. BPML Center of Excellence (CoE))
- Develop business process frameworks to support the client's strategic BPML efforts
- Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific High Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives
- Support and facilitate business process requirement and design workshops (both onshore and offshore) in support of business transformation,
- Provide business process method and tool expertise for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of processes in various industries Conduct training and provide knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders and to clients on BPML concepts, frameworks and methods
- Collaborate with Accenture's Systems Integration and Technology (SI&T) teams on technical BPML initiatives, including SOA implementations, BPMS and workflow integration, business process execution, etc.
- Conceptualize, design and build solutions, re-usable components, accelerators around the BPM platforms to help accelerate BPM development and create differentiators
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%