Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business Process Advisory professionals apply deep industry, domain and/or analytics skills to develop business insight, share recommendations with clients, and enable the implementation that helps clients realize business outcomes—such as revenue enhancement, operating cost reduction, working capital improvement and customer acquisitions.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Supply Chain Management professionals house individuals who help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Develop and lead a 6-10 people team which directly report to him/her, mainly focusing on procurement transformation;
- Coordinate with other Senior Managers in Supply Chain Pyramid, to develop the overall team size and capability, manage a healthy team business;
- Be responsible for team headcount growth, personal and team chargeability, average daily rate, high performers retention, annual revenue and profits;
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives;
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility;
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.