- Develop and lead a 6-10 people team which directly report to him/her, mainly focusing on procurement transformation;
- Coordinate with other Senior Managers in Supply Chain Pyramid, to develop the overall team size and capability, manage a healthy team business;
- Be responsible for team headcount growth, personal and team chargeability, average daily rate, high performers retention, annual revenue and profits;
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives;
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility;
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- At least 10 years experiences in Supply Chain consulting area;
- Recently active in procurement transformation;
- Solid experiences on team management;
- Broad supply chain knowledge and experiences if he acts as Supply Chain Pyramid;
- Ability to communicate CEO/CFO/COO besides Procurement VP about the business value of Procurement/Supply Chain Transformation;
- Strong business development capability;
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.