- Minimum Internet of Things (IoT) experience: 3 - 5 years
- Minimum Technology experience: >7 years
- Minimum Project Management experience: 5 years
- Bachelors of Science Degree from a top university (engineering, computer science, math, etc.)
- Systems integration background and/or strategy consulting, preferably in IoT
- Strong understanding of IoT ecosystems and platform services
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Industry knowledge preferences: Manufacturing, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Utilities
- Masters degree
- Proven ability to lead and manage a small team
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent communication – Chinese / English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.