People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Operational Value Realization professionals develop material business cases focused on targeting and delivering significant value, and drive value-led transformations for clients.
Our Accenture Digital team integrates our company’s digital assets, software and services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics to help clients unleash the power of digital to drive growth and create new sources of value. We provide clients with a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services – from developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on behalf of clients. Through the combination of Accenture’s analytics, mobility and digital marketing capabilities, the Accenture Digital practice helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices, extract insights from data using analytics, and enrich customer experiences and interactions.
Within Accenture Digital, we are seeking a new colleague to join our growing IoT team to support the various industries we serve. A Manager will play a significant role in 1) offer definition and positioning, 2) technical sales support, 3) sales tools and collateral creation, 4) channel enablement and training, 5) product/service demos and education, 6) local market development, and 7) service implementation and management with client teams.
Sustainability professionals develop strategies that help clients positively impact the environment and the social community in which they exist while improving long-term business value. Provide deep expertise in key sustainability value levers, knowledge of the client's core businesses and value chain, and an ability to guide and measure sustainability programs to ensure tangible performance benefits are realized.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture