Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business development with internal & external clients
- Manage a team to ensure that deliverables are met with quality and in a timely fashion.
- Provide guidance and direction to manager, consultants and analysts.
- Responsible for performance management of the team.
- Deliver Project & adhere to clients’ Service Level Agreements.
- Create and implement strategic solutions, process optimization, re-design and change management.
- 10+ years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in related industry: preferably in Automotive, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail or General Merchandising Store (GMS), and discrete manufacturing.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, technology and process implications as related to strategic sourcing, procurement transformation, spend analytics, low cost country sourcing, cost reduction, enterprise applications, and supply chain management.
- Strong in-direct material category experience which includes, Marketing, IT, professional services, Facility Management, MRO, Logistics, etc.
- Demonstrate strong ability to interpret business case solutions into quantifiable customer values.
- Exhibits strong understanding of the industry/domain for solution design, transition planning, process improvement and service definition.
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
- Possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts.
- Strong program and change management skills.
- Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction.