Role Description and Requirements
CFR (Cross Functional Reporting) Finance Team是一个全球化，跨组织职能以制定，发布和持续改进财务报告来满足现有及涉及埃森哲运营组织，发展平台和地区的需求而组建的团队。
Key Responsibilities （主要职责）
Role Description and Requirements
- The CFR Reporting Team is a global, cross-organizational capability responsible for defining, delivering, and continuously improving a standard suite of financial reporting to meet the current and evolving needs of Accenture's Operating Groups, Growth Platforms and Geographies to manage their components of the business. The objectives of this integrated capability are to:
- Reduce the number of reports produced and the entities producing them.
- Better control the metrics that are reported.
- Avoid conflicting versions of the truth and related leadership frustration.
- Avoid the finance organization becoming trapped in report re-creation and/or analysis paralysis modes vs. making and supporting business decisions
- Responding promptly and appropriately to the evolving reporting needs of our business
The CFR Reporting Team is based in North America, Dalian and Buenos Aires.
The CFR Reporting groups deliver services in the following key areas:
- Producing and delivering standard reports to support our Finance organizations.
- Analyzing reporting results for reasonableness and accuracy prior to distribution.
- Providing support to the users of these reports by following up on any questions or issues with reports.
- Applying deep logic and data-mining skills to troubleshoot anomalies in reports and respond to ad hoc report requests.
- Providing recommendations to improve and enhance the standard reporting suite and assisting with the design, build and test of these new/enhanced reports.
- Collaborating with CIO to improve, enhance, and add to our standard reporting suite.
- Applying a balance of commercial and technical knowledge to gather/review business requirements and to recommend and prioritize enhancements that ensure they meet operational needs.
- Driving the monthly SAP Management Reporting processes and improvements of these.
- Providing functional support to users of SAP management reporting.
- Responding to complex ad hoc requests.
The candidate filling this position will work in a highly visible team environment in support of Accenture Finance Leadership and the Finance Organization in a business analysis and management reporting support role. This role includes exposure to individuals and teams across the spectrum of Accenture's capabilities. The primary objective is to provide timely and accurate information to our internal customers as well as contributing to projects and processes that drive new and existing reporting capabilities and metrics that support the business.
Management reporting delivery includes data analysis, data manipulation, data validation, report generation and/or distribution, model/template/slide design and rendering, business analysis, commentary scripting, and documentation.
Some examples of reports produced by the CFR:
- Global Profitability Service group and Industry (GPSI), Global Client Contribution, GILC, Sales & Backlog, OI / CRS, Pre Close Flash, NR & CI Pre Close, OI/CRS Pre Close, BD, M&O/PD&R, Activity, Travel, MD&I, Non Contract Costs, Capital, Foundation Clients, ODE Change , Deal Economic Exceptions, Working Capital, DSO Contract, Top 25 DSO Impact, Suspense, Labor Cost, Cost to serve, Solution Contingency
- Geographic Reporting Package, GS Pre Close & Standard Reports, Global Client Contribution by GU, Pre Close Flash; Corporate Functions, Labor Cost, Cost to serve, Infrastructure Capital, GILC, BD Exports and Imports, Deal Economic Exceptions, ODE Change , GPSI by GU
- Diamond Client, Client reporting (Top 100, Top 100 R&B, Top 20, etc), New Booking Analysis, Trend File, CG/OU Summary, OUPM, CSG/OU Quadrant, I&R/DSO Executive Memo, I&R External DSO, I&R/DSO by OG Analysis, Inventory Credit Analysis, Client Financing Comparison, Capital CF ST/LT, Capital by Contract, Interest Income, Balance Sheet, First Call and Analyst Mean.