- Work with senior management to define eCommerce strategic directions related to team goals.
- Work with senior management to optimize eCommerce team structure, prioritize eCommerce domain knowledge development plan and direction, and participate team building and talent retention activities.
- Work with senior management to expand digital delivery interactive offerings, develop eCommerce common practice and reusable assets in both depth and breadth.
- Cooperate with Accenture internal teams and external alliances.
- Play from technical contribution perspective during qualified digital delivery project sale phase.
- Plan, estimate, design solutions, lead build, test and deployment cycles for digital delivery/implementation/maintenance projects.
- Manage digital project/program from end to end. Lead team to own digital project/program end to end.
- Use hands-on experience to determine solution for complex problems. Effectively lead and mentor junior team members across function and technical areas.
- Drive a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital delivery.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- 5-10 years digital experience in:
- Multi/Omni Channel eCommerce Solutions & Services.
- Multi-platform rich media web sites and applications.
- Multi Tenancy eCommerce stores.
- eService / eCare web applications.
- Market mainstream packaged solutions such as Hybris and/or host solutions such as Demandware and/or open source solutions such as Magento and/or Customized solutions using .Net/J2EE/PhP techniques. Experienced with IBM Smarter Commerce portfolio, primarily WebSphere Commerce Suite (WCS), and Oracle ATG is a plus.
- System implementation and/or operation lifecycle involvements of analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain/operate.
- Led a sizeable team of 10+ resources in digital project/program in multi-shore, multi-location, multi-service team environments. And played lead positions such as solution architect, delivery lead, project/program manager, development lead.
- Had consultancy experience in intense client-facing work environment.
- Solid delivery and hands-on problem resolving abilities.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Deep function and technical domain knowledge of China digital ecosystem.
- Solution mobilization activities such as proposal and estimation for new opportunities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Outstanding capability to contribute a positive work environment that influences high employee engagement.
- Flexibility to travel and work on offsite/offshore projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.