Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Digital and Content professionals define strategies and develop/deliver strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of enterprise documents and content. Equip business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to work more efficiently, make better informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become more competitive.
At Accenture Digital, User Experience Professionals research and understand user needs, design exciting and targeted experiences and validate users’ understanding of the designs. Our work ranges from creating “Art of the Possible” concepts to simple, elegant solutions targeted to address specific user requirements captured via interviews, focus groups and other relevant research techniques. Our user experience architects and designers balance user needs with business objectives to develop optimized designs that are deployable within a platform’s technology constraints.
- Work with senior management to define eCommerce strategic directions related to team goals.
- Work with senior management to optimize eCommerce team structure, prioritize eCommerce domain knowledge development plan and direction, and participate team building and talent retention activities.
- Work with senior management to expand digital delivery interactive offerings, develop eCommerce common practice and reusable assets in both depth and breadth.
- Cooperate with Accenture internal teams and external alliances.
- Play from technical contribution perspective during qualified digital delivery project sale phase.
- Plan, estimate, design solutions, lead build, test and deployment cycles for digital delivery/implementation/maintenance projects.
- Manage digital project/program from end to end. Lead team to own digital project/program end to end.
- Use hands-on experience to determine solution for complex problems. Effectively lead and mentor junior team members across function and technical areas.
- Drive a fast-paced, client-facing consulting environment in which it is essential to keep up to date with the rapidly developing trends in digital delivery.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.