• Supervising business diagnosis and planning activities.
• Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected.
• Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps.
• Supervising business architecture and process design activities.
• Assisting in the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
• Supervising business architecture implementation activities.
• Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes.
• Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures.
• Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training).
- 1-6 years’ related working experience
- University degree, good English level, availability to travel and at least one year experience in the process of Integrated Planning Supply Chain (desirable functional and technological consulting), and planning tools: SAP APO, Manugistics, i2, DPM, TXT.
- Sourcing & Procurement experience
- Knowledge in Ariba
- Mandarin is a must
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.