Accenture Strategy Capability Network Supply Chain Planning Analyst/Consultant
Accenture has established a distributed management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Called the Capability Network, it consists of over 1,700 consulting professionals and complements our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information, please visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork
Supply Chain Management professional’s help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, product design, manufacturing and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. Supply Chain Planning professionals concentrate on developing and implementing integrated supply and demand planning strategies that improve cost efficiency, increase business effectiveness and create synergies and collaboration across companies.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Supervising business diagnosis and planning activities.
• Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected.
• Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps.
• Supervising business architecture and process design activities.
• Assisting in the development of capabilities and performance measurements/KPIs.
• Supervising business architecture implementation activities.
• Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes.
• Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures.
• Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training).
• Sourcing & Procurement.