Accenture has established a distributed management consulting model that provides specialized industry and functional expertise based in a network of prominent global locations, to help clients address their most pressing issues and pursue opportunities with greater flexibility and speed. Called the Capability Network, it consists of over 1,700 consulting professionals and complements our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to our clients. Rapidly expanding, the Capability Network is a highly strategic initiative designed to reinvent management consulting and build competitive advantage on a global scale.
As part of the Capability Network, you will always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture. You will find a stimulating environment where you will work with prestigious global clients on diverse and challenging projects that deliver real business outcomes, enabling you to increase your skillset and knowledge and enhance your career development. Your impact will be truly global as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information, please visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
- Delivering/adding value to client by improving/suggesting the supply chain practice of the client's business through
- Address both strategic and operational supply chain issues within Sourcing and Procurement
- Driving, supervising and reviewing technology diagnosis and value assessments to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
- Work effectively within groups of highly talented individuals and contribute to the development and implementation of supply chain strategies (e.g. spend analyses, reverse auctions, supplier contract management, contract negotiations).
- Manage the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, develop key insights / findings, and propose solutions to various Supply Chain issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, Purchasing and Spend Management Solutions, Global Sourcing.
- Develop and implement commodity strategies.
- Gathering client requirements, Spends and other Accounting data.
- Developing supplier market intelligence, understand supplier market economics, develop pricing benchmarks.
- Facilitate compliance to sourcing processes.
- Identify and maximize addressable spend.
- Resolving major supplier performance issues.