- Delivering/adding value to client by improving/suggesting the supply chain practice of the client's business through
- Address both strategic and operational supply chain issues within Sourcing and Procurement
- Driving, supervising and reviewing technology diagnosis and value assessments to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
- Work effectively within groups of highly talented individuals and contribute to the development and implementation of supply chain strategies (e.g. spend analyses, reverse auctions, supplier contract management, contract negotiations).
- Manage the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, develop key insights / findings, and propose solutions to various Supply Chain issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, Purchasing and Spend Management Solutions, Global Sourcing.
- Develop and implement commodity strategies.
- Gathering client requirements, Spends and other Accounting data.
- Developing supplier market intelligence, understand supplier market economics, develop pricing benchmarks.
- Facilitate compliance to sourcing processes.
- Identify and maximize addressable spend.
- Resolving major supplier performance issues.
- 1-6 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in related industry: preferably in Automotive, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail or General Merchandising Store (GMS), discrete manufacturing and Logistics Services sector
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, technology and process implications as related to strategic sourcing, procurement transformation, low cost country sourcing, cost reduction, enterprise applications, sales & operation planning, and supply chain management.
- Demonstrate strong ability to interpret business case solutions into quantifiable customer values.
- Exhibits strong understanding of the industry/domain for solution design, transition planning, process improvement and service definition.
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
- Possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts.
- Strong program and change management skills.
- Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction.
- Base Location: Shanghai preferred or Beijing
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Language skill: Mandarin and English, Mandarin and Japanese
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.