- Assisting in planning, analyzing and defining solutions through functional and technical expertise and an understanding of the system.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to technology.
- Participating in integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Supervising the designing, coding and testing of program modules that meet design specifications.
- Supervising the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
- Supervising user-support activities and preventive-maintenance activities.
- Supervising the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Supervising the identification of configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Supervising the implementation of all actions required to deploy an application in order to ensure that the application meets both technical and business needs.
- Assisting in the processes of identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks.
- Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve the quality of processes, products and services.
- Assisting in and ensuring that team deliverables are consistently of high-performing quality.
- Solid experience of the skills listed below is required:
- (Actual skills will be defined on a 'per position' basis based on actual requirments.
- The list below is just an example):
Knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- 5+ years relevant working experience.
- Advanced capability in written and verbal Japanese or English.
- Experience in leading a team or group is preferred. The desired candidate will have experience leading team or group of 4+ members
- Ability to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve project goals and realize value.
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance and motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Good team management skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Basic team leading, coaching/supervising and performance management skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 1 day ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.