Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Analytics professionals use a process of using quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data.
A Systems Analyst/Team Lead leads the designing, coding, enhancing and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements. He/she applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications. He/she has some oversight responsibility for the technology solution and assists in the development of the team.
- Assisting in planning, analyzing and defining solutions through functional and technical expertise and an understanding of the system.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of analyses that will identify requirements related to technology.
- Participating in integrating technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Supervising the designing, coding and testing of program modules that meet design specifications.
- Supervising the maintenance, repair and tuning of applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications.
- Supervising user-support activities and preventive-maintenance activities.
- Supervising the creation, execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Supervising the identification of configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements.
- Supervising the implementation of all actions required to deploy an application in order to ensure that the application meets both technical and business needs.
- Assisting in the processes of identifying, analyzing, mitigating and responding to project and operational risks.
- Assisting in utilizing efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve the quality of processes, products and services.
- Assisting in and ensuring that team deliverables are consistently of high-performing quality.