Education: MBA (Tier 1), Relevant accreditation for Resources industry
Technical certifications: Would be advantageous, not mandatory:
Sales force, ARIBA, CRM, knowledge
Project Management: PMP or Prince 2 (Would be an advantage)
2+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry or Chemical or Natural Resources or Utilities industry (For Analyst Level)
5+ years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry or Chemical or Natural Resources or Utilities industry (For Consultant Level)
Work Requirements: Extensive travel depending on geographical span
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
- Process Expertise- Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc
- Basic knowledge and experience in SAP System
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Deep knowledge in Oil & Gas industry or Chemical or Natural Resources or Utilities industry.
- Preferred to have knowledge and experience across SAP System- be able to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Change Management experience, especially good at stakeholder management.
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities by farming existing relationships or even growing new networks (For consultant level )