Job Location: Beijing
Regional Description: China
Job Number: 00246023 00246023_en
Accenture’s Consulting workforce is involved in business consulting, process design work and the application of technologies to business. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and programs management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Finally, consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
SAP FI/CO professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in SAP FI/CO applications process design and configuration; SAP FI/CO application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP FI/CO application technical architecture.
• Documenting business requirements
• Performing application design activities (e.g., designing user interface, usability testing)
• Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
• Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
• Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
• Performing testing work
• Administering tools (e.g., testing tools)
• Bachelor degree and above
• At least 4 years’ SAP FI/CO consulting related working experience (at least 2 yrs external SAP FI/CO implementation experience)
• Solid financial knowledge, including corporate finance, cost management, budgeting & forecaster, etc.
• Project experience in FMCG / Retail / Telecommunications / Network Devices / Manufacturing industries will be a plus
• Good learning skills (Faster learner)
• Good Team leadership
• Good attitude towards consulting type of work
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Solid Business / functional knowledge
• Master SAP implementation methodology
• Proven industry knowledge
• Large / complex implementation experience is a plus
• Big 5 experience is a plus
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specializations. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.