- Client-facing interaction including providing analyses, recommendations, presentations and advice to clients.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Project-based analytics including but not limited to Marketing Mix Modeling, Multi-Channel Attribution, Digital Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Pricing and Promotion, Trade Analytics, Markdown Optimization, Demand Forecasting, Customer Segmentation
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree required in related field; strong preference for fields of study in the data science, economics, statistics, and social sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of increasing experience in management consulting or industry
- Minimum of 5 years delivery experience in advanced modeling environment: strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. (e.g., AI neural networks, multi-scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning (i.e. Azure, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years expertise with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
- At least 4 years experience with predictive analytics and BI tools which may include at least two applications from R / Revo R, SAS, Python, Spark, and Tableau
- Possess a blend of marketing acumen, consulting expertise, and analytical capabilities that can will create value and insights for our clients.
- Experience in the analysis of marketing databases using SAS or other statistical modeling tools.
- Experience with analytic projects in the following areas: Applied Statistics/Econometrics, Statistical Programming, Database Marketing Management & Operations, Digital, Marketing Intelligence & Competitive Analysis
- Experience in professional services negotiations, deal shaping, and pricing
- Enthusiasm in executing the end-to-end sales cycle while performing work within an account
- Enthusiasm in supporting peers in designing and authoring proposals and RFPs
- Has project management, time management and communication skills necessary to execute the responsibilities and deliver against client expectations
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Plan and manage own work in collaboration with the team to meet assigned deliverables in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.