- To provide high quality customer service to employees and vendors in response to email, telephone or fax enquiries
- To process invoices and credit notes in line with tax guidelines, perform necessary checks prior to posting
- To complete reports as outsourced industry required
- Provide a single contact to all the finance relate queries.
- Resolution of external and internal calls related to finance.
- Field incoming calls
- Action email enquiries
- Offer expedited solutions
- Initiate follow-up calls
- Document all issues, resolution & follow-up actions in Supportwork
- Identify repetitive queries
- Update procedures and user guide
- Ensure Close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform high level review of both balance sheet for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies.
- Attest to accuracy of General Ledger. Sign off all reconciliations.
- Proactively communicate with the client on close related issues.
- Ensure Compliance with client Accounting policies.
- Support extended working hours during close and year end periods.
- Manage the preparation of all compliance documentation as defined by client.
- Proactively engage with client on issues or potential issues concerning compliance requirements.
- Review all compliance documentation prior to submission to client for accuracy and completeness.
- Proactively assist in ensuring compliance with all statutory and statistical requirements in a geography.
- Provide on site tax audit support if required and agreed by both parties.
- Support audit of financial statements as required.
- Respond in a timely manner to Ad Hoc requests from client.
- Manage capacity or Service Level Agreement to ensure timely delivery of requests.
- Proactively make available spare capacity during the month to client for to utilize for Ad Hoc reporting.
- Service Delivery: Ensure all targets and deadlines described in Service Level Agreement are met.
- Team Management: Create a strong and effective team motivated towards effective performance. Participate in recruitment and effectively manage successioin and turnover.
- Client Service: Create an environment where client needs are the priority. Build flexibility and adaptability into service offering.
- Financial accountabi8lity: Ensure Service is delivered on budget to client. Additional requests should be carefully and proactively managed.
- Quality Control: Promote high quality service within team.
- Bachelor Finance related degree is preferred.
- Good team player with good English communication skills to chase up approvals within the business. Must be able to pay attention to detail and follow control procedures
- Good problem solver and numerate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in the language appropriate for the country served
- 3-5 years finance experiences in multinational company
- Preferably 1-2 years customer services experience
- Excellent English skills, both in writing and communicational
- Excel and word skills would be an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.