Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
- Well communicate with business and maintain good relations with hiring managers.
- Job posting on approved job boards
- Recruitment event/ interview scheduling support
- Update system with candidate status
- Fully support the recruiting of all level positions including requirements collecting, vendor communicating, candidate screening, interviews, offer negotiating and on-boarding operations
- Process orders in accordance with Accenture and client procedures and achieve SLA targets
- Ensure appropriate action is taken on orders/related documents on hold and resolved as per the process requirements.
- Ensure all statutory records are maintained as per client's requirements.
- Demonstrating Accenture Professional Behaviors
- Experience for the HR function, but not mandatory.
- Good English for business communication and /or Cantonese speaker.
- Good interpersonal skills with the potential to operate at senior levels within the client and Accenture organizations together with strong written communication skills
- Good team player, enthusiastic, innovative and proactive with good organizational & time management skills
- Self starter with the ability to and confidence to work on own initiative to strict deadlines
- Analytical approach / excellent problem solving skills
- Bachelor degree and good English in both oral and written.
- At least 4+ years experience in recruitment/Staffing.
- Good exposure for recruiting in multinational companies and know how to proceed in big organization.
- Quick learner, good communication skills and service sense.
- Confident and active to reach out for all kinds of resources.
- Cooperative and mature enough to work independently.
- Passionate and result-oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Clear communicator
- Professional manner and appearance
- Confident but tactful
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude and "can do" approach
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Occasional overtime may be required during peak periods.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 2 days ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.