Descripción De La Posición
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $30 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 89 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions people offer the essential expertise that enables our more than 336,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference. Build a career at a company that can take you anywhere—join the Accenture Adventure.
The S&C NA Industry Market Activation Senior Manager supports the industry leader and the corresponding NA network to execute the industry vision and strategy in support of growing the industry end-2-end. This individual serves as an interlock and coordination point across Global/Market/MU within the industry to help deliver a consistent & integrated set of priorities and initiatives across the MUs, services and enabling functions. Their focus and support will span the three core areas of the Industry Leader role including Strategy for Growth, Market Engagement & Sales and Talent Community, with significant emphasis on Marketing Engagement & Sales.
Beyond driving market activation for a NA industry with the largest market revenue, growth aspiration and complexity profile, this role will also have formal supervisory / coaching responsibilities.
Strategy for Growth:
- Drive the NA Industry Network growth agenda for the Industry Lead in coordination with the Global Industry Lead, Global Industry Agenda, and NA / MU priorities.
- Collect and consolidate industry trends and insights, key Accenture business dynamics and market level competitive intelligence to support Industry strategy shaping and refinement for North America
- Ensure industry perspective and priorities are brought to life at key accounts during the account planning process.
- Coordinate and help to prioritize market specific MD&I need and market V&A opportunities
Market Engagement & Sales;
- Work with Network Industry Leadership team (cross MU and Services) to activate North America strategic campaign priorities into the account teams and to deploy industry solutions to our clients, coordinating across S&C, the Market Units (CGs and CALs) and other Services
- Work with NA industry leadership and enablement teams (OD/KS, S&PP) to drive the build-out of industry narratives and support, manage, and enhance global and horizontal North American campaigns and offerings (e.g. Cloud, Intelligent Ops) as well as industry specific campaigns
- Support Industry Lead to evaluate and monitor activation success and share and replicate winning industry practices, client successes and new / emerging areas of opportunity at speed
- Collaborate with Marketing and Comms to define external Industry marketing agenda including key events, sponsorship, thought capital and c-suite imperatives
- Support tracking of Industry Solution wins and market momentum
- Establish and strengthen relationships within the network by supporting the execution of internal community activities and forums (e.g., townhalls, learning boards, content deep dives, etc.) to build a strong community of practice and to drive collaboration within and across the Industry to accelerate growth in the market
- Support the definition and rollout of Market Unit level people activities to foster and further strengthen the industry community
- Work with HR & Learning Development and the NA industry network team to shape the learning strategy for the NA Market for this industry and to support execution including skill and capability building.
- Monitor and support the build out of membership into an Industry Network
What do we offer as an employer? Challenges. Team. Training. Recognition. Career Development. Motivation. Joining Accenture translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. Challenge yourself with interesting work focused on delivering innovation and proven solutions. If this is what you are looking for, Accenture is your place.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
·Bachelor’s Degree (minimum)
·Project and organization management skills
·Strong communication skills
·Demonstrated confidence and assertiveness in working with Senior Executives
Good to have:
·Understanding of organization business processes and policies
·Experience in change management, behavior change, sales processes, sales methodologies, sales improvement programs
·Ability to work in a highly collaborative, influence-based model
·Leadership and strategic thinking skills
·Demonstrated bias for action
•Demonstrated capability to drive / execute multiple initiatives individually and with a team with minimal supervision and guidance
•Program management skills
•Excellent oral and written communications skills
·Self-driven, organized, structured
•Accuracy and attention to detail; prioritizes and plans work activities independently
•Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
•Strong collaboration, facilitation and team-building skills
Good to have:
•Proficient as end user of related operations tools/systems (MMS, MMB, etc.)
•Understanding of Accenture operation and reporting structure
Igualdad de Oportunidades en el Empleo
Todas las decisiones referidas al empleo se tomarán sin discriminar por edad, raza, credo, color, religión, sexo, nacionalidad, linaje, discapacidad, situación de excombatiente o veterano de guerra, orientación sexual, identidad o expresión de género, información genética, estado civil, ciudadanía, ni ningún otro factor protegido por la legislación nacional, provincial o local.
Como parte del proceso de contratación no se obligará a los candidatos a divulgar registros penales cancelados o cerrados referidos a condenas judiciales o arrestos. Accenture tiene el compromiso de proporcionar oportunidades laborales a nuestros excombatientes, veteranas y veteranos de guerra.
Oportunidades Laborales relacionadas
La vida en Accenture
Trabaja donde estés inspirado para explorar tus pasiones y donde tus talentos se nutran y cultiven. Innova con tecnologías de vanguardia en algunos de los proyectos más geniales que puedes imaginar.
Aprende más sobre Accenture
Nuestras más de 500.000 personas en más de 120 países, combinan una experiencia inigualable y habilidades especializadas en más de 40 industrias. Nosotros adoptamos el poder del cambio para crear valor y éxito compartido para nuestros clientes, trabajadores, accionistas, socios y comunidades.