Cloud Native Engineer AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (part-time possible, all genders)
Being ahead of the curve with cloud native solutions? Go for it with Accenture, one of the world's leading consulting and technology firms focused on digital transformation. Your passion for groundbreaking innovation projects and your expertise in creating scalable applications in dynamic cloud environments is the perfect match for our expert teams. With your help, we shape the cloud and digital technologies of tomorrow and deliver customised end-to-end solutions for optimised added value of our globally successful clients.
- You’ll be involved in designing and implementing cloud-native solutions on AWS, GCP, and Azure and cloud automation with DevOps technologies and principles.
- In this context, you’ll advise internal and external project members in all questions on cloud technology decisions and cloud strategies.
- Analysing existing applications as well as transforming and modernizing legacy systems along effective cloud architecture principles is also part of your role.
- Depending on your professional experience and ambitions, you may take on responsibility for projects and lead teams.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in an IT- or tech-related field
- Depending on your entry level: minimum two years of professional experience
- Experience in application development with a modern language, in cloud architectures and DevOps automation
- Furthermore: appreciation for clean and well-documented code; certification(s) in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Very good English, and ideally one of the regional languages (GER/FR/IT) proficiency
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- our workplace culture that supports diversity and inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone at +41 44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Software Engineering