Do you think, IT architecture is the sum of all design decisions? Well, why not joining Accenture and extending your long-time experience and skills in ideation, design, and realisation of complex IT landscapes in international digital transformation projects? We offer you the best-possible environment for masterminds like you in one of the globally leading consulting and technology firms. Let's build a universe of applications meeting all relevant needs and opening new opportunities repeatedly, creating added value not only for our clients and us, but also for your own passion.
- You’ll join major projects and advise customers on the technical architecture of complex software applications and communicate with all stakeholders throughout the complete process.
- In this context, you are also responsible for the successful implementation of the new solutions focused on optimized timelines, budget efficiency, and the IT agility for operations and transformation.
- You’ll not only develop architectural concepts based on modern patterns but also present them in on-site customer workshops.
- Depending on your professional experience and ambitions, you may take on responsibility for projects and lead teams.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in an IT-or tech-related field
- At least five years of professional experience in design and development of complex application software and well-versed in defining architectures and non-functional requirements
- Experience in transformation and modernisation of legacy applications using microservices, API management and event-driven architectures
- Knowledge in cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) and cloud native solutions; certifications in Kubernetes and cloud platforms are an advantage
- Very good English, and ideally one of the regional languages (GER/FR/IT) proficiency
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- our workplace culture that supports diversity and inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone at +41 44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Cloud First Design
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.