Help clients to become a cyber champion! – Join the security team at Accenture, one of the leading technology and consulting firms worldwide, paving the way for our clients through digital transformation. From security assessments to complex transformations: you are a seasoned security specialist and help them prepare for cyber risks and take them to new levels of security and compliance with cutting-edge technology. Bring your concentrated expertise and help us to make renowned customers more cyber-resilient, more future-ready, and more successful.
- Being a trusted Special Matter Expert, you advise our customers on IT security challenges and technology-based security solutions.
- You analyse the status quo, identify customer needs, and acquire new security tasks.
- Based on your analysis and in close coordination with the customers, you design tailorized solutions and are responsible for their successful implementation.
- If necessary, you take over the management of small, interdisciplinary teams and ensure that projects run smoothly.
- As a mentor, you share your in-depth knowledge and rich experience with less seasoned colleagues and support them in their further development.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in economics or one of the STEM subjects; even more important: experience in a relevant area
- Multiple years of professional experience in the field of security (internally or in another consulting company)
- Strong interest in technology and security topics (e. g. IAM, Cyber Defence etc.)
- Great communication confidence and language skills in English and at least one of the Swiss national languages (German, French, Italian)
- Project-related mobility
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- home office possible
- overtime compensation
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.