A stitch in time saves nine – With this mindset, you are the perfect match for our dynamic team at Accenture, one of the world's leading technology and consulting companies, as we shape the digital transformation for our clients in a sustainable and secure way. Your analytical and consulting genius allows for the development of complex digital automation solutions or cloud platforms securely from the start so that cyber resilience can efficiently grow with them. You enable more flexible and faster business processes, shorter release cycles and optimised added value. The earlier, the more efficient.
- Using state-of-the-art DevSecOps and cloud-native approaches, you advise large, globally active clients on the digital transformation of their application security.
- Beginning with a thorough status analysis, you design innovative DevSecOps and security concepts for complex applications.
- Together with system administrators, developers and our customers, you support the stable and, above all, secure automation of business processes using market-leading technologies.
- You also take over the security testing of implemented, running systems focused on relevant regulations and the respective customer requirements.
- In all questions regarding DevSecOps or cloud platforms etc., you are the expert contact and ready to talk to customers.
What we are looking forward to
- Degree in Technical Sciences, Computer Sciences, or Informatics/IT
- Minimum of 2 years programming or DevOps experience (no matter what language)
- Experience working with SAST, DAST, SCA, Fuzzing or similar application security testing technologies
- Experiences in cloud technologies, such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, and cloud-native approaches are an advantage
- Experience in threat modelling and security architectures for applications
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- home office
- experienced mentors and project leaders who’ll guide you along the way
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
Get in contact
Any questions? Then please send an email to your recruiter email@example.com or apply directly.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.