Are you experienced in consulting, or have you worked on digitization projects within marketing or distribution? Do opportunities in these fields excite you?
If your answers to the above questions are “yes”, become a part of our team. In your position, you support our national and international clients across all industries to digitize and future-proof their marketing and distribution organizations. Your and our goal: Transforming customer experiences into competitive advantages.
- You specify business and technical requirements by taking a customer-centric view of business processes and customer experiences – from customer journeys to analytics to robotics solutions.
- You support implementation processes at the intersection of business, technology and UX, and within an agile context. You ensure the delivery of the various building blocks within a defined scope
- You provide expert advice regarding developing new technologies and customizing standardized solutions to internal and external sales, business and consulting teams.
- Depending on your previous experience, you take on an end-to-end project and team responsibility.
- Alongside your client project work, you craft proposals and extend our solution portfolio – always at the forefront of future customer experiences.
What we’re looking forward to
- Diploma or Master's degree in business administration or economics, business informatics or industrial engineering.
- First work experience in the field of marketing, sales and customer service in which you gained project experience or project management skills.
- Ability to translate customer-centric needs and strategic issues into Tech/ Dev language.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and sales (including digital marketing, processes, sales strategies as well as know-how of leading software solutions in the market such as Adobe Marketing Suite/Adobe Campaign, Salesforce, SAP Hybris Marketing & Oracle Eloqua).
- Extroverted team player with excellent communication skills in German and English.
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- the attractive benefits of a large, responsible employer
- access to the wealth of knowledge and experience in the global Accenture network
- constant exchange with like-minded people
- extensive opportunities for further education and training
- the challenge to leave your comfort zone every day in order to grow further
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.