Find a job that will exceed your expectations: At Accenture, the global hub of digital innovation, management consultancy and technology powerhouse, you’ll thrive both personally and professionally! Within our inspiring, international and interdisciplinary environment, you’ll get to lead agile teams and coach the next generation of highly motivated IT professionals. Look forward to truly fascinating projects for well-renowned clients, enjoy excellent working conditions with top-notch benefits and promising career prospects, and meet some really amazing people along the way. Are you ready for your next career level? Then treat yourself to the professional update you've always wanted.
- In the role of Servant Leader, you’ll guide agile teams and teach agile practices/methods, i.e. the agile mindset to Scrum teams and their stakeholders.
- Your typical tasks will include leading agile ceremonies and maintaining agile artifacts while interacting with other Scrum Masters and teams in scaled agile organizations. Most importantly, you’ll check and ensure the quality of the collective software delivery and use change management strategies in order to successfully reach project goals.
- You’ll identify and eliminate risks and impediments that may arise, and you’ll report the current state of affairs, work progress and agile metrics to the leadership.
- In order to nurture the improvement of your colleagues and teams, you’ll plan, design and carry out workshops, using efficient and creative training strategies.
- Last but not least, you’ll take care of stakeholder management and coordinate the communication between all parties involved.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, business administration or related field; additionally: Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- Solid experience with agile frameworks and first touch points with scaled agile environment (Scrum Master certification, ideally also SAFe, Kanban and/or Cloud certification(s)).
- Professional experience as programmer, software developer or IT project manager
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you.
- flexible working hours
- excellent further training and certification opportunities
- the joy and responsibility of sharing your knowledge by guiding and mentoring junior colleagues
- very interesting career prospects
- our work culture that promotes diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.