Are you passionate about project management, digital marketing and strategy? So are we! Welcome at Accenture Interactive’s subsidiary Wire Stone in Geneva, a creative digital studio, creating beautiful emotive design, experiential marketing, innovative emerging technology, surprising campaigns and captivating storytelling. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Strategist like you, who is passionate about her or his craft and eager to make a big impact within our team. So, if you enjoy stunning work and ideas that push boundaries while juggling numerous projects at once, even in a fast-paced environment, Wire Stone is your future place to be!
- A great variety of projects is waiting for you: whether it’s mobile, web, digital marketing or creative technology – you’ll coordinate each project’s fundamentals, from team management to budget and tracking.
- You enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork and will collaborate with a team of innovative UX and UI designers, developers and creative technologists.
- You’ll operate as the friendly principal contact for our clients and for other Accenture teams, pulling all the strings together.
- When it’s pitch-time, you’ll be in charge of strategy and conception.
- Thanks to your experience, you’ll be able to own projects from concept to delivery, both individually or in a team.
What we’re looking forward to
- Multiple (5-8 years) of project management experience at a digital agency, startup or within another creative and innovative environment
- Experience in designing digital marketing and digital ecosystems strategies and roadmaps
- Agile/Scrum experiences and certifications would be a strong plus
- Routine with project management and account management tools (Asana, Jira, Salesforce etc.)
- A fast-learning, enthusiastic, proactive and original thinker with great attention to detail, excellent English skills, and the ability to sell creative and technical concepts to clients and internal stakeholders.
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- remote working
- home office possible
- attractive special offers for staff
- career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.