Do you like being at the forefront of supporting the digital transformation of international companies with other ServiceNow experts? And you're ready to help our customers use ServiceNow to make their business processes even more effective – with agile models like SAFe and a team that lives and breathes knowledge transfer? Then live your passion in a position where you support the integration of ServiceNow at our customers to digitize workflows across the entire company with a modern user experience.
- You’ll develop your skills in at least one of the following process areas: Service Management (IT / Non-IT), HR Management, Financial Management, Procurement / Contract Management, Customer Service Management, Security Operations & Vulnerability Management or Governance, Risk & Compliance Management.
- Within your projects, you’ll analyze and design business processes, coordinate technical requirements management and derive a process architecture that is aligned with the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform.
- You’ll work closely with your project team during the conception, architecture design and implementation of the service management processes or the integration of ServiceNow.
- Together with the Solutions Architects, you’ll resolve conflicting goals between customer requirements and a coherent platform and application architecture.
- With your experience, you’ll take over the (partial) project management of service management projects from the beginning and actively support sales activities.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree or many years of professional and project experience in complex consulting projects with sound insight into the ServiceNow platform (architecture, principles, functions, implementation methodology).
- In-depth knowledge in one or more ServiceNow workflow areas: IT Workflows (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, ITAM, DevOps, Security Operations, IRM), Employee Workflows, Customer Workflows or Creator Workflows, underpinned by certifications as a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, Certified Application Developer as well as preferably an Implementation Specialist (in the specific areas)
- Confident in process frameworks (e.g. ITIL, project management, Scrum, Design Thinking, SAFe and other agile methods)
- Strong communication skills in English and the regional official language (GER/FR/IT)
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- a safe and reliable job that’s not only fun, but also of crucial importance: benefitting your clients, their customers and many more people all over the world
- lots of advantages that only a big company and a responsible and generous employer can offer, such as appreciation and recognition, also in the form of a good salary
- flexible working hour models, home office and part-time possible
- interesting further training and certification opportunities available
- access to the combined knowledge and experience of all our experts within the global Accenture network, and the challenge to leave your comfort zone in order to grow more and more each day
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +41 44 219 50 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
(Senior) IT Architect (all genders)
Posted 2 days ago
Trainee Google Cloud Consulting (all genders)
Posted 19 days ago
Trainee Cloud Developer & Consulting (Amazon Web Services) (all genders)
Posted 22 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.