The best place for you to excel and thrive: Accenture Technology. Ride high, make a mark and have a blast, working with amazing people and the newest technologies on fascinating projects for impressive clients. Your role: connecting technical and non-technical stakeholders in order to find out (and then meet) our customers’ needs. Unlock the next level of your career and gain access not only to a job you’ll love, but also to the special perks Accenture has to offer. Welcome aboard – welcome home!
- Understanding algorithms and technology experts as well as customers, consumers and their needs, you’ll play a pivotal part in facilitating communication and cooperation with teams across our organization. Our goal: helping our customers to reach theirs.
- Using Foundry software products, you’ll build solutions that enable business units to grow revenue and/or increase operational efficiency.
- This also involves setting up security and authorization policies and implementing scalable data pipelines within (and to) Foundry.
- You’ll be involved throughout the whole product lifecycle, interacting with data scientists, engineers and data consumer teams, leveraging data to develop innovative analytics products.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree, professional training or equivalent skills in the field of data analytics, informatics, computer science, software engineering, mathematics/statistics, or similar
- Solid experience with Palantir Foundry, agile methodologies and basic Cloud vendors, e.g. as solution architect, data engineer and/or with implementation; ideally also with additional Big Data platforms (e.g. Cloudera, Snowflake etc.)
- Ability to write clean and concise code in Python, PySpark, and SQL
- High level of confidentiality, integrity and responsibility
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- an attractive salary, insurance & pension plan, bonuses and many special offers for staff
- freedom and flexibility in term of working hours and locations, in a way that only a big company and excellent employer can offer (e.g. the option of modifying and adjusting your own contract as you please with our nifty online tool)
- access to a vast variety of further training and certification opportunities; bright career prospects
- overtime compensation
- constantly meeting “kindred spirits” – drawn together by the same projects and tasks for which you share a passion
Within Accenture, a global management and technology consulting company, we can access the limitless know-how and experience of more than 620,000 employees in more than 120 countries. Diverse personalities, who daily combine technology with human creativity, thus shaping the digital change. Care to join us? We’d be glad to have you on board!
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +49 (0)800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.*
#CIE #Data & AI
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.