When we automate digital transformation, we make it back to the future. That's why Red Hat and DevOps professionals like you develop innovative automation solutions and cloud platforms for Accenture clients. As part of the team at a leading global technology and consulting company, you'll use all your professional experience and passion to ensure that more and more business processes can be streamlined with digital genius. In these challenging projects, you see almost infinite growth potential not only for you, but also for us and our customers.
- Collaborating closely with system administrators, developers and our customers, you’ll be responsible for the innovative, reproducible, stable and secure automation of deployments in the respective company environment.
- Being an Expert in DevSecOps you’ll be responsible for the integration of (legacy) systems, CI/CD pipelines and their automation in modern container platforms.
- You’ll work for our customers which also includes the integration of peripheral systems and observability tasks (logging, monitoring, tracing).
- Cloud platforms, middleware, OpenShift and Kubernetes, internal and external experts will have an open-minded and competent contact person in you.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable discipline, and experience with on-premises/public cloud PaaS services
- Proven experience in design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines and in integration of peripheral systems into a system architecture
- Knowledge of modern agile teamwork methodologies and DevSecOps approaches
- Crucial: enjoyment of complex technology; favorable: certificates
- Communication skills in German and English
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models
- home office possible
- interesting further training and certification opportunities available
- career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +41 44 219 50 05 .
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.