Shape the cloud and digital technologies of tomorrow – at Accenture, one of the world's largest consulting and technology companies. We are a digital innovation center and forward-looking creative agency in one. With us, you can fully live out your talent as an analytics crack and design cutting-edge, cloud-based analytics architectures. You will inspire our customers with customized end-to-end solutions. Are you in?
- You design GCP-, AWS- or Azure-based analytics architectures.
- There's always room for improvement: That's why you perform precise assessments of the customer's existing architectures and identify which areas have potential for improvement.
- Based on customer requirements, you will conduct design sessions on future-oriented cloud architectures.
- Furthermore you also estimate efforts and plan the implementation of proof of values, as well as for subsequent architecture work.
- You also support our customers as a competent and friendly consultant with general questions and concerns about cloud architectures.
What we are looking forward to
- Completed studies, e.g. in (business) informatics, computer science, software engineering or comparable fields, ideally with several years of professional experience in project work as a cloud architect
- Enthusiasm for AWS, GCP and Azure, new technologies and software engineering, certifications in the area of cloud would be perfect
- Practice in cloud development, analytics platforms, and cloud security, connectivity, and administration fundamentals
- A customer-focused individual with an agile mindset who enjoys complex challenges and looks forward to intense teamwork.
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- home office
- interesting further training and certification opportunities
- staff events
- attractive special offers for staff
- our workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +41 44 21950 05.
We look forward to receiving your application.
#CIE #Data & AI
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Senior Data Architect (all genders)
Posted 8 days ago
Engineering Consultant (all genders) for IndustryX
Posted 21 days ago
Software / Site Reliability Engineer (all genders), part-time possible
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.