A new team, a new culture, completely new possibilities – Accenture Technology is your next career step into a (work)life that’s just as it should be. With us, you’ll have the opportunity to work with the newest technologies and amazing people on fascinating projects, developing clever solution strategies together with great colleagues. Are you excited about Big Data, and would you like to always be up to date on all matters concerning digital and cloud technologies? Then live your passion and help our clients to grow and become more successful by developing custom end-to-end solutions that meet their specific needs.
- You develop solution designs and implement or optimize data pipelines for our clients from a variety of different fields and industries.
- Together with other software engineers and data analysts, you generate valuable insights from large data volumes.
- Responsibly and with attention to detail, you manage Big Data-ecosystems’ lifecycles (platform, integration, migration).
- Along the way, you introduce new technologies into our clients’ existing IT landscapes.
- As an analytic and creative thinker, you have a knack for spotting complex connections and sharing information with our clients in a clear and simple, yet friendly way.
What we’re looking forward to
- University degree in a technical field or a natural science: informatics, computer science, (software) engineering, mathematics or other
- Expertise in software engineering (ideally Python, Java and/or C++); profound understanding of relational data modelling (RDBMS), Big Data technologies (preferably Hadoop, Spark) or data on cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Proficiency in English; nice to have: good German
- You’re a motivated team player who enjoys solving tricky problems with us and is enthusiastic about digital technology.
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you.
- Flexible working hour models
- Career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- Attractive special offers for staff
- Workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
- Insurance & pension plan
- Lots of advantages that only a big company can offer – and more benefits that only a responsible and generous employer will offer, e.g. the option of modifying and adjusting your own contract as you please with our nifty online tool
- A safe and reliable job that’s not only fun, but also of crucial importance: benefitting your clients, their customers and many more people all over the world
- Appreciation and recognition, also in the form of a good salary, bonuses and other financial and material benefits
- Access to the combined knowledge and experience of all our experts within the global Accenture network
- Constantly meeting “kindred spirits” – drawn together by the same projects and tasks for which you share a passion
- A wide range of further training available
- The challenge to leave your comfort zone in order to grow more and more each day
Within Accenture, a global management and technology consulting company, we can access the limitless know-how and experience of more than 620,000 employees in more than 120 countries. Diverse personalities, who daily combine technology with human creativity, thus shaping the digital change. Care to join us? We’d be glad to have you on board!
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +41 (0)44 219 5005
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Manager - Private Equity Advisory (all genders)
Posted 1 day ago
Senior Manager (all genders) - Strategy Private Equity
Posted 1 day ago
Internship Technology (all genders)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.