About Industry X
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries. In your role within our Industry X team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of the industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product-related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X space.
We are looking for a motivated AMTS IT Consultant for Manufacturing Applications in the Life Sciences industry.
What’s in it for you?
- You can either work remotely, hybrid or on-site,
- Flexible hours
- Life & Health insurance with wide coverage including spouse and children
- Meal allowance
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Performance rewarding bonus & promotion
- Birthday day off
- No dress code needed
- Personal ongoing learning budget
- Accenture Recognition points that can be turned into gift cards, holiday offers, etc.
- Working on international projects with a globally diverse team
- A fast-paced technology environment
- An Employee Assistance & Wellness Program including access to telephone counseling, webinars, training, interactive tools, online and digital content
- Personalized career development plan with People Leads
- Buddy system to support your integration
- Facilitate and actively participate in all phases of the project life cycle requirements gathering and analysis, solution design testing and implementation, post production support, and platform evolution.
- Assist the application team with the installation, maintenance and support of the Software components on various Windows Servers. Terminal Server, SQL Server, Jboss Server, BPS Server, Print Server, DR servers
- Daily cooperation with different teams and customers.
- Reporting to the management team about the progress of the Installations.
- Close collaboration and alignment with Project Managers about the project milestones.
- Performing the Installations application relevant by predefined instruction documents.
- Running the application relevant Oracle Database updates and applying patches.
- Creating necessary documentation for each step of installation.