Open Innovation segment leads and consultants are responsible for working on the identification and development of emerging partnership strategies and client pipelines, by identifying key business problems, analyzing client issues within it and providing recommendations to leaders on partnership development – enabling them to make the right strategic choices on a select set of innovative partners to recurringly test, deploy and service at clients. Ultimately Open Innovation segment leads should be identifying future partners that will be incubated, grown and after sufficient success transitioned to our Ecosystems partnership.
Segment leads support the Accenture business they work with in developing differentiated analysis of the ecosystem, assessing market categories and startups, whilst providing ideas and a framework for recommendations – and ultimately Go-To-Market success. This entails working at all levels, internally and externally, with a range of different organizations and regions.
- Drive client impact and partner-related revenue growth: Collaborate with Ventures’ Market Engagement leads as well as Talent business leadership to create and maintain a global client sales pipeline, originate and support client opportunities by developing the services business for early and follow-on client deployments
- Build a strong internal network to generate opportunities for our partner companies: Leverage close relationships with relevant executive stakeholders and collaborators to identify opportunities to spread awareness of our partner companies, with the intention to embed these players in client opportunities, account plans, or market development and asset development activities
- Originate, develop, and execute new partnerships: Collaborate with Talent startups and lead discussions with internal leadership teams to develop joint business models and client value propositions; own complex workstreams that involve collaborating with stakeholders with a range of different incentives and desired outcomes.
- Act as a strategic advisor: Act as a point of contact for our partner companies, providing initial assessments and GtM strategy on a startups’ fit to a client need. Additionally support pipeline discussions to grow partnership and maintain close relationship with EP&S lead to help transition startup partner to Ecosystems.
- Be an expert in Talent: Stay up to date on emerging trends, technologies, disruptors, and business models impacting Accenture’s clients; leverage knowledge to inform Accenture’s partnership strategy and client recommendations in the space
What we are looking forward to
- Demonstrated building complex partnerships with multiple partners that resulted in high revenue growth
- Experience with developing industry-relevant account strategy and executing on sales plans, which involve bringing a deal from cold lead to close
- Familiarity with the Talent tech landscape which includes startups to larger players
- Ability to effectively switch between strategy and technology architecture topics, coupled with a strong sense of urgency to move sales opportunities forward
- Skilled in synthesizing information from various sources and infer practical implications to Accenture’s or our clients’ business
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present information effectively to novice and expert audiences
- Experience valued: startup founder/CxO, corporate strategy and/or consulting, corporate innovation, pre-sales or strategic partnerships / VC and PE
Your perks at Accenture
You are important to us as a person. This is something you’ll feel and experience daily, as our working environment is completely adjusted to you. Enjoy
- flexible working hour models; option of working remotely (home office)
- interesting further training and certification opportunities, and promising career opportunities (advancement, promotion)
- attractive special offers for staff
- parental leave & child care options
- our workplace culture that supports diversity & inclusion
Get in contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 (0)800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
(Senior) IT Architect (part-time possible, all genders)
DevOps Engineer (part-time possible, all genders)
Frontend Engineer (part-time possible, all genders)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.