Are you looking for a trainee program that makes you a Salesforce specialist in just two months? Where you can complete an onboarding program with practical relevance and use your expertise immediately after? A program featuring intensive learning facilitated by professional trainers in small groups? Does this sound right up your alley?
Then live your passion in a position where you advance our clients and yourself in a team of Salesforce-certified experts.
What awaits you
- You will complete an intensive trainee program, starting with two weeks of soft-skills training in Frankfurt am Main and then six weeks of Salesforce training in Jena.
- You can choose to concentrate your training on functionality (service) or technology (development).
- Do you want to dive deeper into the world of functionality? Then you will learn everything about Salesforce administration, handling projects, and analyzing business processes.
- Once you have successfully completed the program, you will be given a permanent job contract and be part of a team implementing innovative solutions on site for clients.
What we're looking forward to
- University degree, or completed IT or commercial training program/apprenticeship
- Confident communication and presentation skills in German and English
- For service: a flair for IT and good understanding of technology
- Mobility and a willingness to travel
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: a passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us spark digital innovation and change the world. Join our team and implement strategies that strengthen the competitiveness and growth of our clients.
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Junior C#/.net Microsoft Dynamics New Associate
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Junior Java Developer
Posted 15 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Entry Level Test Engineering New Associate
Posted 22 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.