When you hear “ETL”, do you immediately think of a consolidated view of data that drives better business decisions? Do you look at things holistically? And are you convinced that agile teams are the best to work with?
Then live your passion in a position where you shape the cloud and digital technologies of tomorrow, providing tailor-made end-to-end solutions for our customers.
What awaits you
- In this demanding role you design, build, and configure ETL flows based on Informatica PowerCenter.
- Responsible for designing and governing the integration framework you also manage scope, delivery, timelines, teams, and quality through to production.
- As ETL Infrastructure Lead you ensure professional onsite application management and release support.
- Aiming to help our agile team to do the best work it possibly can you bring in your Scrum Master skills.
- Last but not least, you act as subject matter expert for clients and offshore delivery centers.
What we're looking forward to
- Degree in Software Engineering combined with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role delivering big data migrations for Wealth Management Applications
- Strong track record in designing and developing complex ETL architecture with Informatica PowerCenter and expert-level Oracle DB, Control-M and Unix Scripting knowledge
- Experience in 3rd level support/onshore application support
- Familiarity with the Banking industry as well as experience in leading offshore teams (preferably in Asian countries) are essential
- Good understanding of agile methodologies and DevOps practice
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: a passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. The synergy of technology and human intelligence helps us spark digital innovation and change the world. Join our team and implement innovative solutions that enable our clients to seize the opportunities of digital transformation.
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.