Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital change. Our technology team designs tomorrow’s technology and accelerates digital transformation.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role, where you’ll help organizations prepare, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. At Accenture Security, you are part of a team that supports clients to defend against known cyberattacks, to detect and respond to the unknown.
Make Accenture More You
- In this interesting entry-level position you’ll build and operate state of the art security testing infrastructure and tools, together with experienced team members.
- In this context you’ll run advanced automated static and dynamic tests on our client’s applications.
- This includes assessing the findings and providing remediation advice.
- Furthermore, you’ll optimize security test tools and processes.
- By the way: At Accenture you’ll work with state-of-the-art tools at all times.
Here’s what we’re expecting
- Background in software engineering or security
- Interested in security testing tools and platforms
- Precise way of working and attention to detail
- Fluency in English ideally combined with German language skills will enable you to work in Switzerland
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team email@example.com or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.