Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital change. Our technology team designs tomorrow’s technology and accelerates digital transformation.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Then follow your passion in a role, where you’ll work with the latest security technologies to assess our clients’ security vulnerabilities and enable them to improve weaknesses. A role, in which you'll have the chance to grow your career and further develop your skills in trainings, self-development and certification programs.
Make Accenture More You
- You’ll perform and drive advanced security testing and vulnerability research for our customers.
- To achieve a holistic view of a company’s cyber risks, you’ll focus on threat-driven testing approaches and execute all types of cyber security exercises: blue teaming, purple teaming and red teaming.
- In this context you’ll work closely with a global network of highly skilled security professionals.
- Furthermore, you’ll advise our clients on how to fix security vulnerabilities and harden their applications and infrastructures.
Here’s what we’re expecting
- Professional experience in penetration testing
- Relevant certifications, such as: CREST, OSCP, OSEE, GIAC, CEH or similar
- In-depth knowledge of web application testing, ideally with development experience
- Fluency in English ideally combined with German language skills
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.