Your personality and individuality are what make the difference. The Accenture team improves organizational productivity for our customers and guides them into the digital age. Technology is one way we do this: we design the technologies of tomorrow and accelerate digital transformation. And your fresh ideas will be put to use in Accenture’s Intelligent Engineering Services (IES) team, where we use direct, interactive, and agile cooperation between developers and clients to come up with innovative cloud computing, big/fast data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence solutions.
Does this sound right up your alley? Then do what you love in a job where you'll use state-of-the-art technologies, work on the web apps of tomorrow in an agile model, make valuable contributions, and expand your knowledge.
How you’ll make a difference
- As part of this, you will ensure efficient implementation of the software solutions developed.
- As a member of an agile team, you will cultivate close cooperation with your colleagues.
- Depending on your experience, you will quickly take on responsibility for projects or sub-projects.
- You will stay up to date with technology, be able to make your own individual contribution, learn from experts, and develop your skills as you plan.
What we are expecting
- Completed degree or vocational training with corresponding development experience
- The ability to implement responsive web designs and progressive web apps in a performance-driven way
- Fluent English—knowledge of German an advantage
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: +41 44 219 5005
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.