Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Accenture have acquired LabAnswer, the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit. You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies. Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations. Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
Sounds like an interesting challenge to you? Than follow your passion in a role where you’ll be exposed to the technologies and processes that many leading global companies and government agencies utilize.
Make Accenture More You
- As Project Manager/Consultant, you’ll hold overall accountability for resources and activities within a small- to medium-sized project
- Your chief responsibilities will include ensuring workstream coordination and cooperation and determining and implementing appropriate change-management processes
- Your business and political savvy will play a crucial role in maintaining excellent client relationships
- You’ll proactively control costs and expenses within the project and identify ways of reducing project costs while ensuring quality and scope objectives are met
- As well as scheduling and documenting meetings, you’ll gather information and resources in order to monitor progress on project activities. You’ll also be responsible for distributing reports and meeting notes among relevant client parties and internal contacts
Here’s what we’re expecting:
- A degree in an applicable field, such as the sciences or computer science, in addition to Certified Associate in Project Management certification; candidates with advanced degrees will be favored
- 3–5 years of experience in leading small- to medium-sized laboratory informatics projects in regulated environments; candidates with consulting experience will be favored
- 3–5 years of experience in managing enterprise LIMS/LIS, ELN, LES, SDMS and/or CDS implementations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills as well as fluent English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, superior consulting skills, expert negotiation skills, and advanced leadership capabilities
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting team firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call: 00800 45045045.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.