Here’s what you need:
• At least 2 years of HR Transformation experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
• At least 1 year working in a consulting environment
• You’ve got at least 3 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas:
o HR Strategy
o HR IT Strategy
o HR Delivery Strategy
o HR Operational Model Design
o HR Organizational Design
o HR Analytics
o HR Service Design
o Robotics Process Automation
o HR Assessment
o HR Process Design
• You know how to design and roll out projects using HR Enterprise Resource Planning tools like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, ServiceNow
• You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and Analytics
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.