Wire Stone is a digital marketing agency and is part of Accenture Interactive. We are a small international team, with a start-up feel, but with the muscle of Accenture Interactive behind us. We are a creative-led agency which means that everything we do has to look amazing and have a solid idea at its core. We see ourselves as an innovation lab, making prototypes and thoroughly testing before launching to a wider audience. Our focus is creating human-centric experiences grounded in solid audience insights and market research, be it emerging tech prototypes or innovative campaign approaches. We strive to be at the forefront of innovation so passion for the new is essential. We are lucky enough to create work for many different sectors including luxury, consumer goods, finance and health care.
We are looking for a Digital Art Director who is passionate about their craft and eager to make a big impact within our creative team. This individual must have a proven track record working within the interactive and brand design space, and be able to develop original creative concepts and design approaches, alone or in collaboration with others. We want someone who sweats the small stuff, settles on nothing less than stunning work and whose ideas push boundaries. This person must thrive working in a fast-paced environment and be ok juggling numerous projects at once.
Here's how you’ll make a difference
- Concept and design digital marketing and brand experiences
- Own projects from concept to delivery
- Collaborate with the development teams to see projects to completion
- Work individually and in a small team
- Design comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides and storyboards
Here’s what we’re expecting
- 2+ years' design experience at a digital agency proven by an exceptional portfolio with examples of brand, digital, web, mobile and campaign work
- Enthusiastic, proactive and original thinker who is quick to learn
- Used to dealing with deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English. French a plus
- Required: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator), Sketch and InVision, with a solid understanding of HTML/CSS. Motion design, illustration or photography skills are greatly appreciated
Any questions? Please send an email to our recruiting Team email@example.com or give us a call: 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.