For us, it is not just WHAT you do but HOW you do it that counts
- You will provide well-reasoned legal advice and support our management teams from the issuance of tenders to the conclusion of contracts, and help structure and draft contractual documents in close cooperation with further experts around the globe.
- You will represent our interests in dialogue with our customer’s legal and negotiating teams, develop negotiation strategies together with our management and conduct contractual negotiations.
- You will handle selected topics in the digital field from a legal point of view.
- You will have the opportunity to expand your existing knowledge, as well as to build up further expertise in IP/IT law and related legal areas (e.g. data privacy law).
- University degree in Switzerland (lic.iur. / Master of Law)
- Additional graduate degree/ foreign studies (LL.M. or equivalent) or admittance to the Swiss bar is an advantage
- Several years’ (5+) experience in designing contracts in IP/IT law and related legal areas (such as data protection) within a law firm or legal department
- Practical experience with contracts in the digital environment (such as Cloud, SaaS, IaaS, Analytics, Mobility) and/or security is an advantage
- Flexible team player with analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organisational talent
- The ability to manage a large number of transactions efficiently
- Verbal and written communication skills and swift articulation in German, English and preferably other foreign languages
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.