- Enrolled student in Switzerland preferable in an innovation degree (product/service/organizational design, open innovation, innovation consulting, user design, and or graphic/interactive design)
- You have strong visualization skills (hand drawing) - are able to storyboard, draw people in situations easily and use these images digitally to create visual artefacts
- You have first experiences in innovation methodologies (e.g. design thinking) and agile innovation methodologies
- You are curious, like tweaking designs and love facilitating group work for co-innovation.
- You are organized, creative and empathetic and are always eager to learn and try out new approaches
- Your interest in trends in digitization (new business models, product innovations, digital services, etc.) is obvious
- You deal with stakeholders confidently, communicate well, and are comfortable interacting with highly experienced clients and co-workers. You also like speaking to groups and enjoy telling stories.
- You like working in a highly agile & dynamic environment, taking ownership and are willing to travel.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter, including your preferred start date and duration of the internship.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of society. We do not discriminate on the grounds of religion, origin, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other basis protected by law.