To support a growing number of opportunities, and ensure the positioning of Boomerang as a creative leader in Life Sciences, the Experience Design team is looking for a UX Lead. The Experience Design Center is comprised of Creative Directors, Art Directors, Content Strategists, Copywriters, other UX Leads, UX Designers, Motion Designers, Business Designers and Graphic Designers.
In your role, you will be instrumental in creating compelling and captivating digital solutions that close the gap between companies, physician and patients. This will involve conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, planning and leading workshops, and translating results and insights into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Analyze the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks in order to create an optimized user experience.
- Champion new ideas and drive user-centered processes and outcomes.
- Identify design opportunities and devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate and engage directly with clients and project stakeholders during co-creation sessions and workshops.
- Translate concepts, and facilitate your client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, wireframing, and prototyping intuitive user experiences for digital products.
- Craft personas, user stories, user journeys, annotated wireframes and specifications, ensuring optimization for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Interface with the project and development teams to provide guidance and direction regarding user experience aspects of the final solution and ensure alignment of user needs, business goals, technical feasibility, and quality.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test, iterate and validate your designs.
- Make strategic decisions related to core as well as new functions and features.
- Proactively manage escalations in a smooth, timely and professional manner in addition to providing recommendations and rationale.